BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday

3rd Times the Charm?

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.” Unknown.


Well here we go for a third try at blogging. It has been a really long year, but the beauty of it being 2010 is that we can just ignore 2009 :) I will be doing that for the life of this blog. New years was a great night :) friends and good news what more could you ask for? I am not sure what the direction of my blog is going to be this go around. I will again always have a quote that I have liked at the head of my posts. I absolutely love quotes :) if anyone has good ones I have not read let me know :) I am also looking for pictures including hearts in any form ( p.s. the first person that sends an actual organ is going to be in trouble) so help me out if you find anything unique.
I am going in to take the admissions test to the MATC ( Mountainland Applied Technology College) I am hoping to be in the spring semester for cosmetology. This will be a 2000 hour course and take a year :) wish me luck, I am going to need it !!!
I am convinced for certain reasons :) that tomorrow will definitely be a better day than today, and that this is a new trend. I am also convinced that thinking it will be better is what will make the difference :)

0 comments: