BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday

Today

"Indifference is the strongest force in the universe. It makes everything it touches meaningless. Love and hate don't stand a chance against it."


Well fair warning now, if you are reading this for an uplifting experience, I suggest refreshing your page and moving on. I am so bone tired of trusting people, caring about people or trying to love people. It often seems like not only do they not try to really know you. They dont care who or what you are. If you have the misfortune of being unique, you will find it is one of the worst feelings on earth.
Never let anyone see what is really important to you, the will use it against you. When you let someone close to you, even for a moment... well you are opening yourself up for pain. When someone forces you to their opinion, way of life, or actions. You have just witnessed the tyranny that is a very present force in our society. The sad truth being that no one is going to help you will become apparent. The stronger force is always going to win. Depend on other people at your own risk. . . where there is happiness, others will see sadness. NO one can make a blind person understand color. I hate you. If I could I would never speak to you, talk to you, or be near you again. If I ever loved you its long gone. If I have ever cared about you, you have helped me to never feel that way again. Your not perfect. Your not better than me. YOU WILL NOT BREAK ME DOWN. If you die alone, it will be because of how you lived.

0 comments: